SC boasts a thriving performance, recording Bt10.947 billion in gross revenue in the first nine months, with the low-rise segment expanding 15 percent, and Bt1.039 billion in net profit.  SC is now looking forward to the final quarter of the year with 55 projects for sales, planning to transfer the ownership of ready-to-move-in condos, with confidence that 2019 target will be reached. 
13 November 2019

Mr. Attapol Sariddipuntawat, Chief Corporate Officer at SC Asset Corporation PCL (SC), a leader in property development and living solutions, said, “In the first nine months of this year, SC registered Bt10.947 billion of gross income, up 7 percent year-on-year, and Bt1.039 billion in net profit. The majority of income (94 percent) worth Bt10.256 billion came from sales, 79 percent of which was generated from low-rise projects and the other 21 percent from high-rise projects. SC’s low-rise portfolio continues to sustain a solid growth, generating Bt8.072 billion in revenue, up 15 percent. The high-rise segment boasted sales revenue worth Bt2.184 billion.  It is also found that an increasing number of SC condo customers have used cash for transferring their residential properties, accounting for over 50 percent, with sales totaling Bt11.444 billion.

 

SC registered Bt11.027 billion in backlog, 50 percent of which will realize income within this year. They consist of low-rise and high-rise projects. Regarding the ready-to-move-in condo segment, in addition to SALADAENG ONE and BEATNIQ Sukhumvit 32, SC has begun transferring the ownership of the two following projects, namely:

  1. The 28 CHIDLOM project, only 250 meters from BTS Chidlom station, starts at Bt12.5 million. The ownership transfer has begun in September 2019.
  2. CENTRIC RATCHAYOTHIN, only 150 meters from BTS Ratchayothin station, starts at Bt5.69 billion. The ownership transfer is set to take place in December this year.”

In the third quarter of 2019, SC registered Bt4.421 billion in sales revenue. The total income reached Bt4.249 billion, divided into Bt4.02 billion from sales and the other Bt224 million from rent and service.  SC achieved Bt441 million in net profit.

As of September 30, 2019, SC and its subsidiaries recorded Bt46.608 billion in total assets and Bt30.005 billion in total liabilities.

 

Mr. Attapol said, “SC has 50 ongoing projects for sales and five projects to be launched in the fourth quarter of this year. Therefore, SC will have 55 projects for sales with a combined value of Bt48 billion, 44 of them are low-rise projects and 11 are high-rise projects, including Chambers On Nut Station, which will soon commence the sales for B and C buildings with the starting price at Bt3.49 million. The construction of the projects is nearly finished and it will be ready for transfer in December. Thanks to our backlog and new sources of sales revenue, SC’s income is expected to grow in line with our target.”

 

For more information and visit SC residential property projects, call 1749 or check our website:  www.scasset.com