• All Projects
  • Project Nearby You
  • House
  • Condominium
  • Townhome
Type/speak project's name or location.

SC News & Events

14 May 2020
นายอรรถพล สฤษฎิพันธาวาทย์ ประธานเจ้าหน้าที่ด้านสนับสนุนองค์กร บริษัท เอสซี แอสเสท คอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด (มหาชน) หรือ SC ผู้นำอสังหาริมทรัพย์ Living Solutions Provider กล่าวว่า SC ประสบความสำเร็จจากการพลิก    กลยุทธ์การตลาดแนวราบสู่ออนไลน์ ทำให้ได้รับกระแสตอบรับเป็นอย่างดี โดยในไตรมาส 2/63  จะเปิดบ้านเดี่ยวเพิ่มอีก 4 โครงการใหม่ มูลค่ารวมประมาณ 5,000  ล้านบาท ราคาเริ่ม 5-50 ล้านบาท และ เตรียมปิดการขายโครงการบ้านอีก 6 โครงการ โดย 2 โครงการแรกที่จะเปิด Pre-sale ในวันที่ 16-17 พ.ค.นี้ ได้แก่
20 April 2020
SC Asset Corporation Plc secretary Mr. Somboon Kumptimanus announced that “since the Covid-19 outbreak is still continuing, the company’s board, in its meeting No 3/2563 on April 15, resolved after careful consideration to postpone the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020 indefinitely or until the contagion has abated or stopped.
09 March 2020
บริษัท เอสซี แอสเสท คอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด (มหาชน) ตอกย้ำผู้นำ Living Solutions Provider โดยนายเฉลิมชัย วงษ์สุนทร หัวหน้าสายงาน บริหารโครงการ แนวสูงกลุ่ม A และนายดิเรก ตยาคี  Head of Living Soutions   จับมือกับ 2 พันธมิตรธุรกิจชั้นนำ ส่งมอบสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกและตอบโจทย์ลูกค้ายุคดิจิทัล ภายในโครงการเซ็นทริค รัชโยธิน   โดยปัจจุบันการใช้รถยนต์ไฟฟ้าได้รับความสนใจมากขึ้นทั่วโลกและมีแนวโน้มที่จะใช้อย่างแพร่หลายในอนาคต อีกทั้งยังเป็นการส่งเสริมการใช้พลังงานทดแทนที่ช่วยลดมลพิษต่อสิ่งแวดล้อม ดังนั้นเอสซี แอสเสท จึงได้ร่วมกับ บริษัท ปตท.จำกัด (มหาชน) นางสาวอรุณรัตน์ วุฒิมงคลชัย ผู้ช่วยกรรมการผู้จัดการใหญ่สถาบันนวัตกรรม ติดตั้งสถานีชาร์จไฟฟ้าสำหรับรถยนต์ไฟฟ้า (Electric Vehicle Charger Station) หรือ EV Charger Station เพื่ออำนวยความสะดวกให้ลูกบ้านที่ใช้รถยนต์ไฟฟ้า  โดยลูกบ้านสามารถเติมไฟฟ้าได้เองจากสถานีได้โดยสะดวก เพียงนำหัวจ่ายไฟต่อเข้ากับรถคล้ายกับการเติมน้ำมัน   ที่มีระบบการทำงานง่าย ไม่ซับซ้อน นอกจากนี้ ยังได้ร่วมกับ Nasket โดยนายผรินทร์ สงฆ์ประชา และ Box24 ผู้ให้บริการล็อคเกอร์อัจฉริยะ นอกจากส่ง-รับฝาก สิ่งของ และ สั่งสินค้า ผ่านตู้ล็อคเกอร์ 24 ชั่วโมง ที่ตอบโจทย์และแก้ไขปัญหาสำหรับชีวิตคนเมืองโดยเฉพาะแล้ว ยังมีคุณสมบัติพิเศษเป็นที่แรกในประเทศไทย ที่สามารถเปิดได้ 2 ด้าน ซึ่งคนส่งของจะสามารถเปิดและใส่ของได้เลย จากนั้นจะมีระบบ Notification แจ้งเตือนไปยังเจ้าของห้องให้มารับของได้ทันที โครงการ เซ็นทริค รัชโยธิน คอนโดแต่งครบ ภายใต้คอนเซปต์ A Place for your hybrid lifestyle ห่างจากรถไฟฟ้า BTS รัชโยธิน เพียง 150 เมตร ที่มาพร้อม facilities แบบจัดเต็ม และ พื้นที่ส่วนกลางหลากหลาย Triple facilities รองรับกิจกรรมทั้ง Work, Active, Relax มีความเป็นส่วนตัวเพียง 261 ยูนิต มีแบบห้องทั้งหมด 3 แบบ ขนาดพื้นที่ใช้สอย ตั้งแต่  26- 55.13 ตารางเมตร พร้อมด้วย Rue Jai Automation ที่มาอำนวยความสะดวกแก่ผู้อาศัยแบบไร้กังวล ราคาเริ่มต้น 5.69 ล้านบาท สนใจรายละเอียดโทร 1749 หรือ www.scasset.com , www.facebook.com/scasset
26 February 2020
Mr. Nuttaphong Kunakornwong, CEO of SC Asset Corporation PCL (SC), the developer of quality products and living solutions provider, reveals the company’s business direction in 2020 designed to cope with economic vulnerability and uncertainty with “Resilient” guideline or flexibility for sustainability. SC is ready to adjust and explore S-Curve opportunities to ensure the company’s growth in the long term. SC gears up towards two main approaches, namely, “Resilient Portfolio” and “Resilient People.”
20 February 2020
SC Asset Corporation PCL (SC), the developer of quality products and living solutions For Good Morning of every customer, reveals the company’s impressive performance in 2019. Mr. Attapol Sariddipuntawat, SC Chief Corporate Officer said, “SC achieved a new record in terms of revenue and net profit in 2019. SC’s gross revenue totaled 17.787 billion baht, up 15 percent YoY, whereas 17.637 billion baht of which came from operation, up 14 percent YoY. A majority of 95 percent was generated from sales and the other five percent from rental and services. Consequently, SC recorded a net profit of 2.026 billion baht, up 13 percent YoY.” SC’s total sales revenue reached 16.771 billion baht, up 15 percent YoY, with the low-rise projects amounting to 11.26 billion baht or 67 percent, which hit a new record, propelled by the strength of SC housing projects which cover all price levels and receive a positive feedback. The other 33 percent worth 5.511 billion baht was generated from high-rise projects, up 45 percent YoY. In 2019, SC achieved the total sales of 14.425 billion baht, generated from 55 projects for sales, worth a combined 56.2 billion baht, with backlog totaling 7.388 billion baht, 65 percent of which is ready for transfer this year and the other 35 percent will be transferred in 2021-2022. As of December 31, 2019, SC and its subsidiaries’ assets and liability totaled 45.083 billion baht and 27.526 billion baht respectively. SC reported the shareholders’ equity of 17.557 billion baht, the book value per share of 4.20 baht and the profit per share of 0.4848 baht. SC’s Board of Directors has also agreed to seek an approval from the shareholders’ meeting scheduled on April 23, 2020, to pay the dividend for the operating results in 2019 of 0.19 baht per share.
04 February 2020
คุณณัฐพงศ์ คุณากรวงศ์ ประธานเจ้าหน้าที่บริหาร นำทีมผู้บริหารและพนักงาน บริษัท เอสซี แอสเสท คอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด (มหาชน) จัดงาน Kick off : Business Direction ปี 2020 ส่งพลัง positive energy พร้อมชูวัฒนธรรมองค์กร 4 C #skydive ร่วมกัน Focus สิ่งที่สำคัญ เพื่อบรรลุเป้าหมายและการเติบโตยั่งยืนไปด้วยกัน ปิดท้ายด้วยงานปาร์ตี้ย้อนยุค 90’s  ภายใต้ธีม “SC Cassette 90’s Music Staff Party” มันส์สุดเหวี่ยงกับศิลปิน โจอี้ บอย ไอดอลสายแด๊นซ์ตัวพ่อ มาร่วมสร้างความสนุกสนาน ณ Voice Space เมื่อวันก่อน